Do you ship internationally?
At this present time we do not ship internationally.
What are the methods of payments?
Here at Jolie Noire, we currently accept all major credit or debit cards with a MasterCard, Visa, American Express, etc. logo. You may securely check out through Shopify Payments, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Afterpay.
Click here to learn more about Afterpay.
How long after an order is placed will it ship?
Please allow 3-7 business days for order processing and fulfillment. This does not include shipping time. Shipping takes an additional 3-5 business days for delivery.
Why does the print on my garment look faded?
With DTG (direct-to-garment), designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorbed into the fabric. We use the DTG method for most of our t-shirts.
- DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).
- Opaqueness varies depending on the garment. Lighter weight garments with more cotton content, such as t-shirts will have a more opaque print result. Heavier weight garments, such as sweatshirts and hoodies, will have a less opaque print result because the fabric is thicker and will absorb the water based ink more. This results in seeing the garment through the print a bit.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
- No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life (recommended).
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
- Be wary of washing and drying on a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer setting can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
- Our leggings can be washed at any temperature setting without affecting quality.
- Wash with like colors, as the polyester fabric may make colors run.
- Too high temperatures during washing and drying may shrink the fabric.
How do I report a problem with my order?
Please submit 2-3 good photos of the problem (at least one full shot of the garment, and/or 2 different angles of the issue) and the nature of the problem to: email@example.com within the first 14 days of receiving your items. It is important to send your photos with your initial inquiry first to ensure we solve your problem as quickly as possible.
I received a damaged item, what should I do?
Please submit 2-3 good photos of the problem (at least one full shot of the garment, and/or 2 different angles of the issue) and the nature of the problem to: firstname.lastname@example.org within the first 14 days of receiving your items. It’s important to send your photos with your initial inquiry first to ensure we solve your problem as quickly as possible.
How do I make returns?
Currently, we are unable to process returns for non damaged items. Please review product description and size chart to ensure you purchase your desired fit. If you have any questions about a size before placing your order, please contact us here.
How can I exchange an item?
We are currently unable to provide exchanges at the moment.